Your Trusted Cleveland Home Care Partner
Client Care Manager
Hi, Thank you for considering Home Care Assistance. My name is Stephanie Hatala and I am your Client Care Manager. Nothing is sadder than seeing a once vibrant loved one lose their independence due to old age, physical and mental impairments such as Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s or because of a stroke or fall. We know the care responsibilities of an elderly loved one can be a daunting task both physically and emotionally. But thanks to Home Care Assistance, seniors and older adults can enjoy exceptional care from highly experienced and professional caregivers in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. As the client care manager, I work closely with families to match the perfect caregiver that best suits their elderly loved one’s personality preferences and care needs because having the right caregiver dedicated to their care and well- being makes all the difference. Just knowing that someone they admire and trust will spend their days with them, gives them a reason to get up in the morning. I’m dedicated to helping families and their older loved ones enjoy life to the fullest. Feel free to call me at 440-332-7164 for a free consultation or to schedule an in-home visit and see how Home Care Assistance may help you and your family.
We truly are “Changing the Way the World Ages”
Our proprietary Balanced Care Method™ zeroes in on everything that is needed for a healthy lifestyle as we age, from proper nutrition, to exercises for the mind and body. We take great pride in training our caregivers how to use our revolutionary Balanced Care Method because this sets our company ahead of many home care agencies in Cleveland, OH.
Why Choose Home Care Assistance of Cleveland?
Handing over the care responsibility of a parent, grandparent or elderly loved one is a difficult and emotional decision for many families. However, with Home Care Assistance, you can rest assured that your loved one is in the hands of highly experienced, professional and committed caregivers. All of our home caregivers are insured, bonded and licensed and we handle all aspects of caregiver taxes, benefits and worker’s compensation. Here are some reasons why Home Care Assistance is the preferred home care choice for seniors in the greater Cleveland, OH area.
- Revolutionary home care method: Also known as the Balanced Care Method™, our holistic approach to care emphasizes healthy nutrition, physical exercise, mental engagement and social ties to promote balance and longevity. Click here to learn more about the Balanced Care Method™.
- Caregiver screening process: With a commitment to our senior clients and their families, we have a rigorous screening process in which only 1 in 25 applicants are hired. All Home Care Assistance caregivers must have experience in senior care, outstanding references, and pass a national and criminal background check, as well as our exclusive PhD developed exam which tests for honesty and compassion.
- Education and ongoing training: We invest in our caregivers and require that all attend our Home Care Assistance University, where they undergo rigorous training and are provided with information about the latest developments in senior care. Ongoing education is also provided to ensure the highest level of quality care.
- Expertise in live-in or 24 hour care: Our live-in home caregivers provide peace of mind to families, offering care and monitoring around the clock. We are the leaders in live-in care and can also provide specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s, dementia and Parkinson’s, as well as those recovering from a stroke or hospitalization.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Only use our home care services as long as you are 100% satisfied. We also require no long-term contracts or upfront fees, and our Care Managers are available 24/7 to answer any questions and concerns that you may have regarding the care of your aging loved one.
Reliable Home Care is Just a Phone Call Away
Senior clients and their families often tell us that home care helped keep their family together. Become one of the thousands of families across the nation that have benefited from the in-home senior care services provided by Home Care Assistance. Contact a Care Manager now by calling 440-332-7164. Schedule your complimentary, no-obligation consultation and take the first step towards peace of mind.