Become a Caregiver in Solon, OH; Cleveland, OH; Shaker Heights, OH & Beyond!
At our locations throughout North America, Home Care Assistance caregivers help thousands of seniors every day. As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work situation, competitive salary and benefits. Click here to listen first hand to some of our Home Care Assistance caregivers. Qualifications include:
- Minimum age of 20 (locations may vary*)
- High school or college diploma
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background
- At least two years of caregiving experience or equivalent training
- Additional requirements depending on local regulations
We are always looking for talented, compassionate people to join our team!
If you have what it takes to provide compassionate care to our clients when they need it most, contact us today.
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.